- Coverage of full syllabus from Agriculture Paper I & II from Basic to advance everything will be covered.
- Coverage of PYQ’s From UPSC CSE and IFS and Content for it.
- This complete course (Full Syllabus + PYQ concepts) will take around 4.5 months (18 weeks) to finish the syllabus.
- Weekly 6 Days Classes Monday to Saturday.
- Each class duration 2.5 to 3 hrs. (inclusive of daily and weekly revisions)
- Notes: well researched & High-quality study material (“Synopsis on Agriculture optional” 4th Edition total 15 books) hardcopy will be provided to in hand (offline) or to your home address (For Online students)
- In class Daily Answer writing Practice and Unit Tests after completion of every unit.
- This program includes the Full Test Series Program (TSP)-2023/24 consist of 12 tests each test is of 250 Marks.
- Useful for candidates appearing for UPSC CSE 2023/24/2025.
- Schedule for time-bound preparation.
- Daily Personalized mentorship from Krushna sir (Online/ Offline mode). (Call Now 8588824247)
- Date of Commencement: 7 June 2023. (offline/ Online)
- Additional features:
- This course also includes interview guidance sessions.
- Special sessions from Krushna sir for GS-3 Agriculture and Agriculture Prelims. (Online)
- Agriculture current Affaires 1 Year E-Book (Useful for Optional, GS3 and Prelims)
- Access to Toppers Answer copies and Toppers Guidance sessions.
- After live Class/ Offline Class, recordings will be available on next day.
- Its suggested to call Krushna Sir before joining online batch.
- Token form: click on button given below.
- Why Krushna Bhokare:
- Every year almost all Agricultural optional selections in UPSC CSE/IFS belongs to Krushna Bhokare.
Be Aware: Synopsis on Agriculture Optional- (Set of 15 books- hard Copy) are available on this website only with Foundation course/mains mentorship Program and Self Study Program. Recent edition is 4th Edition
New Batch is Starting From 15 July 2023 Online & Offline(Delhi)
For immediate support from Team KB click on Following Whats app or Telegram Icon
Synopsis On Agriculture Optional Fourth edition is available only on this website. (Don't purchase old editions available on e-commerce sides)
For UPSC-Civil Service Exam / Indian Forest Service /State Service Examinations
Thank you sir.
In previous years, our serious students scored comfortably more than 300 like 317, 308, 306, 302 in CSE-MAINS (Agri. Optional). And scores like 331, 245, etc out of 400 in Indian Forest Services.
Up to 50-60% questions getting repeatedly asked directly or indirectly every year.
Up to 95% syllabus is static no frequent updates required once notes get ready.
Yes, Engineering graduates can choose this optional and can score good marks like (Mani Arora Scored-289 CSE-2017) With proper strategy and planing and right guidance. Nowadays, many engineering graduates are shifting to this optional with keen interest in it. Increasingly availability of study material, test series and proper guidance making this optional popular among engineers (Before choosing agriculture optional it is advised to communicate or take consultation from Krushna Sir).
Till now there is no single book which comprehensively covers UPSC syllabus point to point. In addition, you don’t have to read following books cover to cover… following books are suggested for better understanding of syllabus :
Principles of Agronomy by (Reddy G.H. Shankara Reddy T. Yallamanda)
Fundamentals of Agriculture Set of 2 Vol.by (Arun Katyayan)
Introductory Soil Science by Dilip Kumar Das
Fundamentals of Genetics by B.D. Singh
Essentials of Plant Breeding by Phundan Singh.
Plant Physiology by S N Pandey and B K Sinha
(It is advised to go for KRUSHNA BHOKARE sir’s notes/synopsis/Handouts as these notes are recently updated in 2020. it includes all necessary data and facts extracted from all well known books, reports, magazines, Handbooks ,research papers and State Agricultural Universities course notes (Like IARI, TNAU, MPKV, ANGRAU, BAU, VNMKV etc ), this will save your time and energy used for searching and compiling study material. while same time can be utilized in revision and writing practice.
Kindly read our programme details and request admission form on given e- mail address.
Yes Available with our MMP or SSP program
Today, Prof. Krushna Bhokare sir is synonymous with UPSC CSE Agriculture optional preparation. KRUSHNA BHOKARE®, is a popular brand that provides various Mentorship & Test series Programes (online mode) for students to prepare for Agriculture optional useful for UPSC CSE/ IFoS /State services exams in India since 2014. Best coaching for agriculture Optional. Best test series for agriculture optional.
KRUSHNA BHOKARE ® makes every effort to respect copyright. If you own copyright to the content contained here and / or the use of such content is in your opinion infringing, Contact us as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org
K T Uma, ACF-SFS-2022 (Karnataka)